Experienced Attorney in Altamonte Springs, Florida
The Law Offices of Mitchell I. Fried provides business law and personal injury representation for business and family clients throughout Florida. Located near Interstate 4 in Altamonte Springs, the firm offers legal services to meet the business and personal needs of Floridians. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
With over 34 years of practical legal experience, from the court room to the board room, attorney Mitchell I. Fried has the depth and breadth of knowledge needed to handle the legal issues facing your business or family. He is admitted to practice law in both Florida and New York. Further, he is an officer and director of Dyspraxia Foundation USA, a Chicago-based not-for-profit corporation.
- Business Law : Are you considering starting a business or selling a business? Is your company engaged in a contract dispute with a supplier? Do you need a due diligence review of a commercial lease or business contract? Attorney Fried can provide legal representation in any business litigation and commercial law matter.
- Personal Injury : Were you injured in a car accident because of someone else's negligence? Did your child suffer a dog bite? Did a loved one fall and break an arm or a hip because of property negligence? You have a right to seek compensation for your injuries and losses through a personal injury suit. Contact attorney Mitchell I. Fried at 321-274-1436 to find out how we can work together.
- Real Estate : Buying or selling a home or commercial property? We work hard to help your real estate transaction move smoothly from start to finish.
- Probate : Have you been named the personal representative of an estate in Florida? Navigating through Florida probate courts can seem impossible, particularly for personal representatives who live in another state. A Florida probate lawyer can explain the process to you.
- Mortgage Foreclosures : Is your home in foreclosure, or do you anticipate it will be shortly? We can defend the foreclosure action and represent you at mediation. Looking to apply for a loan modification, short sale, or to offer a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure? We can help you obtain relief under the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA) or the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).
To discuss your legal concerns, contact the Law Offices of Mitchell I. Fried in Altamonte Springs by calling 321-274-1436.