Florida Business Law Lawyer
Experienced Lawyer, Effective Resolutions for Florida
The Law Offices of Mitchell I. Fried assists business and individual clients in communities across Florida, including Altamonte Springs, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park and Heathrow. We provide our clients with representation for contract law matters, negotiations and in court.
When you need legal help, contact our law officeto schedule a consultation. Attorney Mitchell Fried practices in a variety of legal areas, such as:
- Business and Commercial Law: Whether you are starting a business , negotiating the purchase of commercial real estate, drafting an employment contract, or selling a business , we can assist you. Attorney Mitchell I. Fried honed his skills as a business lawyer in New York City and now offers this experience to business clients throughout Central Florida.
- Real Estate Law : We provide a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate services to clients throughout Florida. Whether you are in the process of negotiating a commercial real estate transaction or executing contracts and completing deed work to finalize a sale, we can assist you.
- Personal Injury Cases: From automobile accidents to dog bites to slip-and-falls to wrongful death, all personal injury cases share a common theme: a person has been injured because someone else has been negligent. The legal system is designed to make sure that when someone else causes your injuries you're not left to deal with the consequences alone. The assistance of a skilled lawyer can help compensate you for your injuries.
- Probate and Estate Administration: We have an active probate practice in Florida, and we have handled the estate administration of complex estates. We allocate a large portion of our practice to advising estates through the complex probate process , and we have handled many will contests and other types of probate litigation. Whether you're looking to probate a will, challenge a will or defend a will, we can represent you.
- Mortgage/Foreclosure relief: Real estate values have plummeted and continue to decline. Businesses lay off employees by the thousands. The self-employed sit by their phones, waiting for customers to call. Honest, hard working people can no longer pay their mortgages. This is the reality experienced by homeowners today.