- Sole Practitioner
At the Law Offices of Mitchell I. Fried in Altamonte Springs, we offer our clients big-city experience coupled with small-town personalized representation.
Attorney Fried spent his formative years as a lawyer in New York City, where he honed his legal skills in business and commercial law, real estate law, personal injury law and probate law. He now brings this experience to his legal practice in Central Florida, where he can offer you legal service of the highest caliber coupled with the personal attention expected in a small town.
Mitchell is an officer and director of Dyspraxia USA, a Chicago based Not for Profit corporation that provides information and support regarding dyspraxia, a neurological condition. For more information, please go to www.dyspraxiausa.org.
Mr. Fried has been married since 1974 and has two children.
We represent clients in all Florida counties including Seminole, Brevard, Hillsborough, Lake, Orange, Osceola and Volusia and cities such as Altamonte Springs, and Apopka, Cape Canaveral, Casselberry, Coco Beach, Daytona Beach, De Bary, De Land, Deltona, Edgewater, Eustis, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Leesburg, Longwood, Melbourne, Mount Dora, New Smyrna, Ocoee, Orlando, Ormond Beach, Oviedo, Palm Bay, Pine Hills, Port Orange, Rock Ledge, Sanford, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Tavares, Titusville, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs. Our offices are conveniently located in Altamont Springs, near Interstate 4 (I-4). Attorney Fried is admitted to practice in both Florida and New York.
Areas Of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condominiums & Cooperatives
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Law
- Construction Liens
- Defamation & Privacy -- Plaintiff
- Formation & Business Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- Mortgages & Foreclosures
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Products Liability Law
- Real Estate Law
- Secured Transactions
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Florida, 1978
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1995
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 1978
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi
- Major: Psychology